Monday, January 2, 2012

Nerd Wars Month 3 Summary - Geek Finale

 This is it. Round 3, aka the final round, of Tournament 3 of Nerd Wars is finished.
And guess what?
Three for three for six! I scored a full 18 by submitting all six projects all three rounds.
What does that mean?
Well, nothing, really, except for bragging rights.

What I submitted this month:

Technical: Danger Zone: an ugly little crochet penguin
Intellectual: Tradition: the Green Lantern lantern
Nerd Culture: British Invasion: Knotty gloves
Scientific: Fermat's Last Theorem: my Bugga Pogona shawl and a fixed cuff for the Hayfever mystery socks
Team Spirit: Nerds in their natural habitat: the Bulbasaur Vine Whip Beret (the pattern I won as a prize in the first month!)
Giving Geeks: RAK n' Roll: I donated yarn to my local cat shelter for blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment