Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Novembi-puffs



 Wow, November is over already? Where did it go?
It's been a good month for hexipuffing, for a lot of reasons.
I also got my Lorna's Laces Big Bag o'Fun from the Loopy Ewe this week! Yay!
So many pretty balls of yarn.
I'm thinking of posting a puff a day for December, sort of like an advent calendar...
In november, hexipuffing hit the big 50 mark, and it's still going strong.
Soon, the feline overlord will be completely hidden under puffs! I'm not sure how she'll feel about that.
I also made the Hexipuffs of Catan for nerd Wars, and it's taught me how to join puffs together. I might get a start on that, now that I have a piece of joint puffs to work from. maybe the blanket will sort of spiral out from here.
Yay puffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment