Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cat Paw Socks


My second pair of socks! Whee!
I made these ones out of a baby acrylic I had lying around. I thought it would be fun, but I got kind of bored with it straight away. The color is just too flat.
On the other hand, I adore this pattern.
It's cat feet! On my socks! Could there be anything cuter?
As promised, these socks were done from the tow up with a wrap and turn heel. I'm not a huge fan of the heel, mainly because I don't quite understand it, I suspect. It made some holes along the heel, but that's okay. I still love them!

Once again, I didn't do enough ribbing. I was just so keen to cast these off and try them on!
The designer also sells yarn on Etsy, and she contacted me after I'd finished the socks to tell me they looked nice. Awwwww. How sweet of her!
her yarns look delicious, why don't you go check them out for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment